Wednesday, August 20, 2008

...what? it's our anniversary... crap!!


I know you are supposed to do something grand and exciting for your 5th anniversary, but when you have pregnant brain things happen. Like bad things, bad like forgetting that it is your anniversary. I kept talking about it, kept mentioning that 'I can't believe it's been 5 years.' That morning I blogged about it, and left a card out for Darrik. But that evening I had scheduled appointments so we couldn't even go out to dinner together to celebrate, and we were pretty busy the entire week so we never did anything. Darrik didn't mind, he is so patient about this sort of thing. But if he would have forgotten... all hell would have broken loose. I am really lucky to have him. He is such an amazing man. He didn't forget. He brought me home these amazing flowers and told me how much he loved me, even though I forgot our anniversary. I love you Darrik!!

8 comments:

whitney holland. said...

What a great guy you have! It was so great to see you last week. Can I just say you look adorable! Keep us all updated, can't wait to see your little man! ALso, i can't wait to see the nursery since the bedding is quite the PROJECT right now! love ya!

Dennis and Calena said...

You're so pregnant! I can't believe you are due soon! I'm excited to see pictures as soon as you have the little guy!

Michelle said...

Happy 5 years! You're silly! It must just be those prego brains! Oh wait! Can I say that? :) he he

sav said...

oh! what a sweet hubby you have.. it's true, being prego totally messes with your mind! the other day i totally left work without doing my money batch and printing all the forms! hello, those are the only two things i have to do everyday!

Laylene said...

Super cute, Kami! Keep it up. Good luck with that baby!

Garrett and Makell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Congrats on the 5 year mark. WOW! You are getting old..LOL Yeah your brain is not the same when your pregnant and let me tell ya it doesn't get any better after they are here either....

The Taylors said...

Kami,
Those flowers look beautiful, what a thoughtful husband! I'm going to add you guys to our blog list.