Sunday, August 10, 2008

Belly Shots

I am currently 33 weeks and 5 days! Here are some shots of my ever growing belly!

The doctor estimates the baby to be about 5 lbs 3 oz as of right now. He says he could have had a growth spurt, but if he continues to grow at this fast pase he will induce me at 36 or 37 weeks. Which is only 2 or 3 weeks away. We'll see what he says next week. That is a little early for me, I think he needs some more cooking time (or mom needs some more nesting time) But, our little guy might be here earlier than we planned, and that would be so exciting! YIPEE!!!

6 comments:

Stefani said...

eeeeee. i can't wait. hopefully he waits until i am there in sept, i need to rub your belly one more time. i miss it.

xo stefani

Michelle said...

How exciting! That's crazy that little Brock might be here in just a couple weeks! Maybe you'll have to have him before your Mom even leaves to go to Lake Powell! Let me know if you need help with anything!... I love all your cute belly pictures!... I was just thinking... Hopefully the day we planned for you shower still works out, if not we'll figure something out!

Keri said...

Oh wow - already! That went fast! I'm surprised that he'd induce you at 36 weeks, possible 37. Usually for boys they are still developing their lungs then....but I bet with how he's growing he'll be just good - it just sounds early! How are you feeling?

Ashley said...

You are darling!

Anisha said...

How exciting! Keep him cooking as long as you can, I promise it's a lot harder once they are out!! No, you'll be a great mother. Let me know about any baby showers, I wouldn't want to miss it.

Adam, Jodi ,Dakota and Gavin said...

Kami, that is so exciting! I hope all is well and try to gets lots of rest until that bundle of joy gets here! Good Luck!!