Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted by Darrik, Kami & Brock at 9:10 AM
1. His new trick, chewing, not sucking, his thumb.
2. When I un wrap him in the morning from his burrito, or after his nap, and he stretches that huge, baby, arch his back in half with his arms up by his head stretch. I love that!
3. That he is so silly and gets a kick out of the things I do to him. When I put sunglasses on his face, he laughed really hard. And he loves to be upside down for some reason. Such a silly boy!
5. How excited he is to see me, any time during the day. His little face just beams and he swats his arms up and down way fast.
6. His sweet smiles, and the fact that he smiles all day long, and is happy almost all of the time.
7. When he talks from behind his binki and his giggles.
8. His other new trick, grabing his binki or any toy and banging it up and down so fast. He gets so excited and is really exploring every part of his body.
I just thought this picture as cute. 'No more pictures MOM'
9. When he reaches for my face and smiles, and pats my cheeks.
10. When he goes to sleep he will grunt and sigh, almost like he is singing himself to sleep.
11. His big beautiful blue eyes.
12. That he sleeps through the night and has since the hospital. He is such a wonderful baby!
13. When I change his diaper he will hug my arm into himself, and sometimes won’t let go.
14. That he puts everything he can into his mouth.
15. That he is so alert and aware of his surroundings.
16. That he loves his daddy. 17. That he loves his jumperoo. He can bounce in there forever. He is so funny in it too. He’ll look over at you to see if you are watching and then go crazy… jumpy, jumpy, jumpy!!
18. That he is such a big boy. Four and a half months and he is 17 lbs, and about 27 inches long. He is going to take after his Grandpa Q.
19. When he is hungry he makes this grunt sound and will grab at my shirt until he gets fed.
20. When he is all done nursing he pulls off, looks up at me and smiles.
And what I love most of all is that he is OURS!
Posted by Darrik, Kami & Brock at 8:22 AM
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My birthday was February 6. I had a wonderful 27th birthday. Yes I said 27th. I know to some 27 is not that old, but 27 feels so old to me. But I had a very nice day nevertheless.
My cute mom gave me this apron. I love it!!
Posted by Darrik, Kami & Brock at 9:19 AM
Monday, February 9, 2009
Posted by Darrik, Kami & Brock at 4:17 PM