Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family Pictures

My very wonderful and extremely talented sister Makell took some family pictures for us.  I love how they turned out, despite the fact that I forgot to tell Darrik to bring his tan slacks home from Kansas, the down pour that we endured (you'll notice throughout the pictures my hair slowly go flat) and our extremely un-interested almost 2 year-old. Thank goodness we brought bribes and my mom, dad and sister Cortney to help entertain him, and to hold umbrellas. Thanks guys. We couldn't have done it without you.  It was an adventure, that's for sure.


































Thanks Makell! I love them, and I'm so excited for his 2 year photo shoot tomorrow!!

7 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

They are all so cute!!! She did a wonderful job. You have such a cute family.

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Your family pictures are all so cute!! Your little guys is so handsome. I'm glad I got to meet him. I can see his cute little personality in the pictures. :)

Max Cagle said...

She did a fantastic job! The ice cream shop was a great idea!!! Such a cute family :)

Rich Family said...

I love them. Brock is so cute!

Michelle said...

What cute pictures!! Love em!!

Keri said...

Love them all!!!!!

Kelly said...

Those are adorable pictures!!:)