Friday, September 10, 2010

Boating

When Darrik was home last time we took the boat out for our first time this summer. Crazy how the summer has just flown by.  We went out on a Friday and there was only about 4 other boats on the whole reservoir.  So I learned how to drive the boat. I've done it before, but it's been a few years. We had lots of fun.

Awwww.... the life.  The water was glass most of the day. It was perfect!
(totally need a pedicure... shhhh)



Happy boy!

Our driver


Our friend Rusty from Kansas. It was his first time on a boat. Crazy huh?




Don't forget your sunscreen!


That's Darrik water skiing in the mirror. It's the only picture I got of him because I was driving the boat. But he is really good.


Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader, right? ha ha



Wasn't a fan of the cold water.

But got over it.








In mom's shades

My boys





Not bad for a first timer

I guess we had too much fun, he's out cold!

1 comments:

Keri said...

I love all the pics -you get some awesome shots! And your little guy is so stinking cute - he's getting so big!!!