Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brock's Blessing

We blessed Brock this last Sunday, December 14, 2008. It was a very special day. Darrik gave him a wonderful blessing, and Brock didn't even poop through his little outfit. (I was so paranoid. I double diapered and double onesied him just to be sure that didn't happen) I'm so thankful for a husband who holds the priesthood. We are so lucky to have him as our husband and father. We love you! And Brock, we are so thankful for all the joy you have brought into our lives. We don't know what we would have done without you. Congratulations on your blessing. Here are some pictures. Thank you to everyone who helped out and also to those who came to support us. We love you!

Our little family









Grandpa, Aunt Paige and Grandma

Aunt Chelsea
Malissa, Regan and Morgan
Marie, Colby and Michelle
Lily and Sarah

Amy, Taya and Tyson

Sharelle, Craig and Gavin
Grandma P and Brock

Grandpa Hansen and Brock
Gerrett, Colton and Brandi
Brock's buddy Ryker

Clay, Drake and Ceara

Grandpa and Grandma
Ashley and Rustin
Kere and Brett
Doug and Becky
Aunts Paige and Kacie

Aunt Cortney and Ryker

Brockers and his Grandma - mom

Garrett and Makell

19 comments:

Melissa said...

I am just lurking on blogs. Your little guy is getting so cute!! I can't believe how big he is since I saw you at girls night at red robins! I love baby blessings. There is nothing sweeter then a baby! I love all of his little pictures. Did you take them yourself?

Ashley said...

He is too precious! You look great and I am shocked he already had a haircut!!!

Kelly said...

What a handsome little man!

Marky said...

Those blessing days are so stressful!! I was the same way about Nevi pooping or spittin up on her dress... Brock you look so handsome in your outfit, what a sweetheart!

Michelle said...

Happy Blessing Brockers! You are such a cutie!!!... Cute post Kami! I never even thought of doing the double diaper thing, you're hilarious! I love you!

sav said...

way to go brock! he looks so handsome in his blessing outfit! i love it! i bet darrik gave a beautiful blessing

Andrea S. said...

Hey Kami, It's Andrea Brown from high school. I totally laughed when I read that you double diapered and double onesied for the blessing. It sounds like you've had a couple too many blow out experiences! Your little guy is so cute and I'm with Ashley, I can't believe you already gave him his first haircut. Aaron made me wait until after our little guys first birthday to cut his hair.

I've got a blog, but it's private. If you want an invite send me an e-mail annskidmore{at}mac{dot}com

Brent and Ashley said...

Congrats! What a special day!

Stefani said...

im so sad we missed it. i LOVE your family picture, you are always so cute. im happy he didn't have a blow out. xo

Rich Family said...

It was a beautiful blessing. All of your pictures turned out great. What do you use as the brown background? I love your haircut post as well. I just remembered that I was parinoid about Avery pooping through her dress as well. I think I got some of the plastic diaper covers.

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad that his little outfit stayed white LOL! I didn't dress Sadie until we were in the chapel right before! Congrats on the blessing, don't you just love the priesthood?!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!i always love those days. The power of the priesthood is a marvelous thing. He is a cute little guy, What a cute fam!!!

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing - Val and I had to speak in Sacrament Meeting in our ward that day. Travis and Liz said it was very nice. Congratulations. Brock's room is darling. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Keri said...

He looks so good in his cute outfit. How do you know Sharelle & Craig? I went to school with both of them!

laura j. said...

Kami, I'm so glad you found our blog. I'll for sure get you an invite and I'll link you to ours so I can keep checking yours out. It is good to hear from you!

Adam, Jodi ,Dakota and Gavin said...

Kami, he is a doll! It looks like it was a great day! Tell Paige hi for me. I haven't seen her in years.

Laurie and Bryce said...

Congrats on Brock!! He is seriously so cute!!

Laurie and Bryce said...

Thanks for the congrats! We'll totally let you know when we have her. It'll be the beginning of April. :) It's crazy that mostly everyone got pregnant after the cruise. Tell everyone hello for us!!

Kellie Henry said...

Yay! Its official we are blogging buddies! Brock is the CUTEST AND MOST SMILIE baby! I love it! You can't not smile when you see his smile! You have such cute pictures!