Saturday, December 6, 2008

Private Bloggers please don't hate me...

So, I have this enormous problem. I am seriously blogger retarded. Apparently when you receive the email saying, 'so and so has invited you to view their blog...' you are supposed to click on the link and follow the prompts blah blah blah and it takes you to a screen that says 'accept invitation'.... do you get where I'm going with this? I didn't know you had to ACCEPT the invitation. So even after the last post about inviting me to view your blog, I still may not be able to because I didn't know. I totally understand if you think I'm incompetent and don't deserve a second chance, but could you give me one any way? PLEASE!! I guess there is a way you can check if I've accepted your invite or not, or something. I've accepted a couple (by accident apparently), so it isn't everyone, but there are still a bunch. I guess I didn't realize that had to be done in order to keep viewing. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me and send me another invite to view your cute little blogs, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you SO MUCH!! I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. I'll get better at this whole blogger thing. I promise!!

7 comments:

Murray Family said...

Haha, you're so funny! No biggie :)

Murray Family said...

Oh wait, duh, I was just about to send you another invite...but you just commented on my blog. So you obviously must be able to see it. I'm blog incompetent too!

Michelle said...

You're silly! I Love you! It shows that you accepted my invite so we're good to go :).

Darbee said...

Can you view my blog? Let me know, and I'll send you one again. Hey, I have just been catching up on people's blogs, and I saw that Brock has a picture of another Talmage. Who's baby is that? I've never met another Talmage before mine, and have met 2 in the last week or two. I'm just curious. Anyway...
I love ya and hope you guys are doing well. We STILL need to get together!

Ashley said...

You are too funny... You are still on mine. Email me if i need to do it again..
spazticashleyk@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

I have gone private, and will send you an invite. I need to see Brock in person! We really need to get together!

The Garlocks.... said...

Mine is private, can you view mine? I'll just resend one! Anyways, your baby is adorable! I love the red hair! I wish I could have a red head! He would be my dads favorite! Also, you must have a great dr. office that they let you take so many pictures! You must have a great dr too! I don't know too many dr.'s that will get there pictures taken! He seems like such a delight!