Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picutres of Brock!

I forgot to add pictures to the post below. I didn't take any from the blow out events. I'm not sure that you would want to see those. Below is the outfit he was wearing, both times. Maybe it's a sign that I should stop having him wear this, but it's the perfect outfit for going out, long sleeved and a matching jacket, and super cute. But he likes to mess it up for some reason.


Me and my boy


Our second bath run, success!


Nevermind the no makeup and messy hair, my boy is the cutest!

Loving his bouncer

I put Brock on the couch to have a nap and this is how I found him. Sleeping like his mom.

12 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

mdbfoaba
Kami, call me. I need to hear your mommy voice. I love the video and you trying to make him do something. THat is hysterical.

Nicole said...

Kami-This is Nicole Reid. Brock is soooooo cute! Congratulations. It looks like you are just so so happy. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Marky said...

He is so cute.. I love the picture of him sleeping with his hand on his face, so funny!

sav said...

love the pics. i can totally see darrik in him..

roy said...

these are soo cute!! he has the cutest little face. i love him.

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

He is beautiful! You guys are such a cute family!!

What The Hill? said...

OMG I LOVE HIM!! HE'S SO ADORABLE RAMS!!!! SENDING YOU A PRESENT SOON! LOVE YOU! XOXO

Zack and Julie Martin said...

He is so cute! You look so happy to be a mommy!

BB&K Berry said...

Kami Congratulations, Brock is such a cute boy!! Glad everything went well!!

Dan & Casey Ritter said...

Kami!!! how are you? your baby is so dang cute! don't you just love being a mom. It's the best thing ever! I can't wait to see your little one. (I had a c-section also) We need to get together. love ya lots. xoxo

Stefani said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family picture!!! aww, i miss you. xoxo

Ryan and Leslie said...

Hi! You have such a cute little guy. I miss you and it is fun to see your pictures. I don't have the internet so I don't look at blogs much but it is sure fun when I do. xoxo Leslie