Monday, March 10, 2008

OuR fiRst cRuiSe!


We had the amazing experience of being able to go on a seven day Western Caribbean Cruise for Christmas this year. Cruising the Caribbean was a dream and EVERYTHING we had ever hoped for. We visited Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico. We saw many beautiful things and creatures; dolphins, iguanas, sunsets, beaches, the ocean, and so many other amazing things. We ate, played, went shopping, ate, swam, took naps, laid out, ate, went to the spa, and ate some more. It was an experience we will never forget. The image you see above is Darrik and me with the sting rays in Grand Cayman. It was so cool, but also so scary.



Here we are with the turtles.


This is us before one of our formal dinners. All dressed up and somewhere amazing to go!! They had the best food on the cruise. Let's just say I came home a little bit heavier than when I left.


This is my new LOVE!! Virgin Miami Vice. It's pina colada and strawberry daiquiri. I think I had one with just about every meal. Soooooo good! :)

4 comments:

Darbee said...

I JUST found your blog off my sitemeter...and I am SO happy! CONGRATS on being pregnant! We're expecting too. How fun to have babies together! The cruise looks like so much fun. We are going in May and I can't wait! Keep in touch! We need another GNO, too. Love you!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Darbee, I'm just trying this out. I'm not real sure how this all works. I don't really know what I'm doing. hahaha I've learned how to add links to my page. I hope it's okay I put your name on? We really do need to get together again. When are you due? That's crazy. We are due September 29th. So 202 more days. But we are so excited! Love you more!

sav said...

wow! looks like you guys had so much fun! i have always wanted to see the turtles like that! we need to get together and quick!

whitney holland. said...

Kami! What the heck, you have this blog and I haven't even heard from you! And WHAT, you are prego! Yeah, congrats I am so excited for you! Let's get together soon! Love ya girl!