Friday, March 28, 2008

Birthdays...

I've been a slacker lately so I'm going to try an catch up today. My birthday was in February and Darrik's birthday was in March.

Happy Birthday Kami!!



We went to my favorite restaurant Tsunami in Salt Lake for sushi. YUMMY!!!




Darrik surprised me with a new entertainment center for our family room. Good work honey!! I love it. I also got to go shopping, my favorite. It was a wonderful birthday.




Happy Birthday Darrik!!


Darrik's birthday was March 7th. If you read below a little bit, that is the same night as the Rascal Flatts concert that I went to... uh oh! Being the kind, patient man that he is, he didn't have a problem with it. But I knew if it were my birthday and I was staying home while he was out at a concert I'd be pretty upset. I decided that I needed to make it up to him in a big way.



The night before his birthday I let him open one present. A new shirt to wear to dinner. We went to his favorite restaurant Prairie Schooner in Ogden. We had a really nice dinner there, and a nice evening at home after.



The next morning I got up early before work and made him breafast and gave him all of his presents. He mostly got clothes, I love dressing this man. I also got him some lame presents, socks, garments. But who doesn't love new underwear? He felt very loved and I felt okay leaving him home alone on his birthday that night.



We love birthdays at our house. We both got spoiled, as usual, but we have so much fun.

1 comments:

sav said...

looks like you guys had some great birthdays. it's the best spoiling someone and getting spoiled in return on those special days!