Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh baby...


We had our second appointment on March 18th. I thought our last appointment was incredible. How could it get any better than seeing this little baby on the screen with a heart beat? But holy cow, we must have woken the baby up because it was going crazy. It was the coolest thing and I just sat there bawling staring at my child. It seemed like it was saying, ‘mom look at me, look what I can do, look at me, look at me.’ It was crouching down and then it would jump and then curl up in a ball and slide down and do it again. It was on its back then on its tummy then looking right at us. We got a really good frontal view of the baby just staring, kicking its legs. It also was doing things with its hands, moving them back and forth like it was waving at us. Oh… my little angel. I can’t believe it’s only been a week since that appointment. The time is not going by fast enough. I’m sure I’ll wish for the time to slow down once the baby is here, but for now I just can’t wait. We will find out what we are having on April 15th. I can hardly wait. We will get a DVD of the baby squirming around at that appointment. So exciting!! More exciting news, they checked my cyst and it has shrunk considerably. The priesthood is an amazing thing. I am so blessed.

7 comments:

Dan and Tara said...

Congrats on your baby Guys! That is very exciting! I can't wait till its that time for us, but until then, we'll just play with other peoples babies!!! I am so glad to hear you're doing well and the baby is healthy! I want to see that DVD of it squirming around! How dang cute! I wonder if your baby will be a biter like its mommy....:)

Kristen said...

Isn't that just the coolest thing ever? We love our dvd.

Diana said...

That sounds amazing! I am so excited for you! I love how you described the experience.

Diana

sav said...

oh my how fun! i can't wait until my next ultra sound. do you get one every time you go to the dr? i don't and i am totally jealous of shandee cause she does! crazy!

Michelle said...

Kami you are going to be the cutest mom ever! I love you, you are so darn cute! (DARN, not the other word) :) I'm so excited for you!!!

Unknown said...

hey thats cool you found my blog, i have practice on thursday night and i don't get home until around 10 pm so i wont be able to make it, but thanks for letting me know.

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Hi Kami! I love this whole blogging thing and catching up with old friends! Congratulations on the baby news! I am so excited for you, motherhood is the best thing in the entire world! So Paige is home? How is she? I am sure she had an amazing experience, but give me an update anyway! My little brother Brett showed me a pic of your family not to long ago (Mackell does the "facebook" thing with Brett) You guys are all so cute and everyone is so grown up! I actually remember when Kacie and Courtney were born, it was a trip to see them all grown up and Gorgeous! Well it looks like you guys are doing so good and I am so excited for you! We find out on Friday what we are having so keep in touch!