Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!







My super talented sister took our pictures and made our Christmas cards this year.  They were printed on metallic paper. I tried to take a picture to get the full effect, but it does not do it justice.  I love how they turned out. Thanks Makell!!


We had a limited budget this year, so we didn't send out that many. I apologize if you didn't get one, just know that we love you.


We just want to say thank you to all of you for your love and support over the past year.  We are very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives. 

Brock turned 2 in October and is loving the holidays. He sang Happy Birthday to the pumpkins at Halloween (because they had candles), and loves the Christmas lights and says, "the lights are amazing mom, look!"  He also has a love/hate relationship with Santa Claus, and is so excited for presents (that is what he asked for for Christmas, presents). He is so much fun and keeps us laughing all day long.  He has a very tender heart and always gives us kisses and hugs when he thinks we are sad or have owies (last night after our soccer game my face was beet red and he said, "owie mommy, and kissed my forehead... my sweaty forehead). He love his dogs and watching Christmas movies and candy houses and jumping off of high things. He is a little stinker, and throws many fits in a day, but has learned to put himself into time-out when he's freaking out. He is very smart and talks in sentences and knows big words, and understands so much more then we think he does, like B-E-D. We are so blessed to have him in our life, and can't wait each day to hear what he will way.

Darrik turned the big 3-0 this year. He's so old, ha ha.  Darrik worked for his dad this past year doing construction and had the opportunity to go to Kansas for 6 months and work.  It was a good and hard experience for all of us and we are very happy to have him home.  Darrik recently got a new job with Ryerson in Clearfield and he will start in January.  He has had fun and keeps himself busy being a stay at home dad and picking up some odd jobs for family and friends. We are very grateful for the opportunities that have come our way.  He has gone skeet shooting and fishing a bit and recently we started an indoor soccer league.  He loves soccer and wishes he never stopped playing.

I am still working at Impact Guns doing marketing.  I enjoy what I do, but can't wait for the day that my job title will just be mom, but I am happy that I can help out for now.  I feel like we are going, going, going, but it's so fun.  I really enjoy spending lots of time playing with my boys, and hanging out with our family and friends.  I still do my part-time business a little bit and love it.  I also try to find time to do a little sewing, reading, zumba and other crafts. As I mentioned before, we just started an indoor soccer league and are having a blast. 

We have had a fun and eventful year.  Lots of changes, lots of excitement, a little bit crazy, and at times unbearable, but overall a great year.  We are very blessed.  We are very excited for new things to come in the new year.

We love you all, and hope this letter finds you well.  Wishes of health and happiness for you and your family in 2011.

Love,
Darrik, Kami & Brock

0 comments: