Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Besties!

My best friends, Stefani and Natalie, came to play the other day. We had so much fun just hanging out and catching up all day.  Stefani lives in Arizona so we don't get to see her that often.  It's crazy to think that we've been friends for almost 12 years, and now we're all grown up (ya right) with kids.


This is the three of us senior year I think. We were so little.

We were so weird... wait, were... ARE so weird... ha ha ha.



I think this was an m&m fight? I'm trying to hide, Stef is trying to eat them. ha ha Fun times!

Jack and Brock over a year and a half ago.  Brock was 2 months old and Jack was 7 months old.




Brock and Jack now. Look how cute they are all grown up. ha ha ha



Here is beautiful baby Ella (baby Edda, as Brock calls her). So sweet and smiley. She is 2 months old (10 weeks).


Look at this little cutie! Kenzi is 5 months old and this was the first time I met her. What a doll.


Here's one of the kids. We took a billion, and this is the best we got. Brock is wearing his jammie shorts because his medication gave him the runs, ha ha.


They were all very excited about Jack's iphone.

The two little princesses!

I love you guys!! Thanks for playing. Come again soon.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute posts! I just looked at like your latest 4 posts and they are all super cute!