Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Memories

Before Darrik went back to Kansas one weekend in May, we got a pizza and went and had a picnic at the park.

Brock loves the park. We had lots of fun.

  
Brock wanted to go outside and play with the dogs, but did not want his clothes on.  So he played outside in his diaper, and shoes of course.  I'm a good mom, I promise. No bug spray, and no sunscreen. He was fine.


He saw a bird...

He wanted it!

He loves playing with the dogs.


I went on a girls trip to Las Vegas with my friends from college.




Brock and Grandpa White


Brock and Grandma White, Gigi.

My little stud muffin.


This is how you play skee ball with an 18 month old.  Just walk right up and throw it in.


Brock was out in the yard with Darrik while he was doing yard work. He climbed up on the tiller and fell off and hit his head.  He got a little cut, that bled a little, but wasn't that bad. He cried pretty good though. Of course, I thought he needed stitches.


Brock finished his first tumbling session with Missy. He had a ball. I really want him to start up again soon.


Brock went to Aggie Ice Cream for his first time.

My Grandpa Bud passed away and we had his funeral up in Logan in May.


My parents and sister Cortney took Brock to the zoo.  He would usually love it, but for some reason or another, he was so ornery.  They couldn't get a smile out of him for the life of them. 




The camera battery died after these pictures. 

0 comments: