Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday dear Darrik...!!!!!!!

My sweet husband turned 29 on Saturday March 7. I hope he had a good day. It looks like he did. Let's take a look, shall we?
Good morning sweetheart!

I made crepes and hashbrowns for breakfast... YUM!!! (they don't look pretty, but they tasted soooo good!)
Darrik took the dogs to our friend Tim's parents farm durring the day (it was such a beautiful day) while I went to a bridal shower. They got some good exercise outside running around, I think he had fun.
That night we went to Red Robin with lots of friends. Thanks to all who came to support Darrik on his special day.

Later that night we went to the Elite Gym in Ogden for some fun jumping, running, playing, eating (cupcakes and ice cream) and laughing. We had a really good turn out, over 40 people came!! I didn't get many pictures, my camera died :( but I know he had a fun night. He was sure sore the next morning.
Happy Birthday Baby!! I hope you had a blast.

3 comments:

Rich Family said...

Happy Birthday Darrik! It looks like you had a great day!

The DeGiulio's said...

Sounds like a FUN birthday!! Especially getting together for dinner and the gym with all your friends. My birthdays Monday and its going to be the most boring birthday I think I've ever had. I have clinic, a test and a night class. But then again NYC was part of my b-day so I guess I shouldnt complain.

Michelle said...

What a cute post for Darrik's birthday. I love you guys! Thanks for being such fun friends!! That was such a fun night (Red Robin and Elite Gym). You got lots of cute pictures! I'm glad Darrik had a fun birthday! Those crepes look yummy I think we should make those the next time we get together. That get's me thinking about those delicious RIBS, MMMMM my mouth is watering!! Ribs and crepes, ribs and crepes, that's all I can think of now!!