Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My birthday was February 6. I had a wonderful 27th birthday. Yes I said 27th. I know to some 27 is not that old, but 27 feels so old to me. But I had a very nice day nevertheless.


Darrik woke me up with breakfast in bed. My favorite, french toast. Darrik makes the best french toast. Never mind the hair.
I went to my moms for lunch. She picked up food from FireHouse Pizza. I had yummy pasta with artichokes and spinach in it. Yum! Thanks mom!


My cute mom gave me this apron. I love it!!

That night Darrik took me to the roof. I have eaten there before in High School, but it has been a long time since then. The food was delicious.
Look at the view from our table. Breath taking.
Our friends Jared and Lisette came with us. Please ignore the greeting from Jared.
My sister Kacie babysat Brock, and they also got a sitter for their kids, so we had a very nice evening with no children. Bonus!
On our way home we 'had to stop by the Pace's to leave something for Tyson'. That was just a cover up to get me there. All our friends were there with cake and ice cream and games. Good work honey. Thanks everyone who came, I had a fun night.
Saturday night our friends the Parks, Lance and Marie and Carson, took us to Red Robin for dinner for my birthday.
They brought me a huge sundae. YUM!! Then we went back to their house for games. What a fun night.

I recieved many Happy Birthday texts, posts on my facebook wall and birthday cards in the mail. My favorite text was my sister singing Happy Birthday. A couple of friends took me out to lunch, that really meant a lot to me. I have such great friends and family.

My cute sister-in-law Chelsea made me this super cute camera strap for my camera. I love it.
I had a really good birthday. Thanks to everyone who helped make my day a special one. I love you all.

14 comments:

J.Frey said...

Happy Birthday Kami! That apron is so cute!

Dan and Tara said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! That apron is cute!!! I want it! Tell your mom to give one to me! 27 isn't that old, especially when you look as hot as you do! Woot woo! You look so gorgeous in those pictures at the Roof!

Rich Family said...

Glad that you had a Happy Birthday. Tell Derek good job! 27 isn't old, cause that is what I am going to be in August. We are very, very young.

The DeGiulio's said...

sounds like you had a great birthday. that was sweet of your hubby to make you breakfsat in bed. I love the apron its way cute. And I love the Roof we have been there twice & the food is so good and the view is wonderful. See ya tomorrow :)

Kristen said...

Loving the apron.

Steph said...

What a super fun birthday girl!!!! And you look so dang cute in all your pics! LOVES

Marky said...

Sounds like a fun couple of nights, glad you had a great birthday!!

Stefani said...

camera strap? apron?! they are so darling. i want em. i guess we're adults now? 27 is huge huh?!

Stefani said...

oh, and i forgot to mention how adorable you are in every one of those pictures.

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had such a fun birhtday! You deserve it! Thanks for always being such a great friend! Love ya!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST. DON'T YOU LOVE THOSE LITTLE SURPRISES FROM YOUR SWEETHEART. (MY FAVORITE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN BREAKFAST IN BED BECAUSE THAT MEANS HE GOT UP WITH THE KIDS AND LET ME SLEEP IN!!!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a fun day!! You look so cute in all the pictures!! I love your hair!!

Kellie Henry said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Looks like you had a blast! Sorry we couldn't come to the Pace's for your party. We have been sick and out of town! You look so cute in all your pictures and Brock is a stud! We need to get together and hang out!

Anonymous said...

happy birthay:)