Friday, February 27, 2009

20 week top 20

20 weeks old doesn't really seem like such a huge deal, but I thought it would be fun to share the top 20 things I love about Brock. (Brock was 20 weeks old on February 19th, I've just been a little slow in posting)

I love...

1. His new trick, chewing, not sucking, his thumb.


2. When I un wrap him in the morning from his burrito, or after his nap, and he stretches that huge, baby, arch his back in half with his arms up by his head stretch. I love that!

3. That he is so silly and gets a kick out of the things I do to him. When I put sunglasses on his face, he laughed really hard. And he loves to be upside down for some reason. Such a silly boy!
4. His red, crazy, fluffy hair.

5. How excited he is to see me, any time during the day. His little face just beams and he swats his arms up and down way fast.

6. His sweet smiles, and the fact that he smiles all day long, and is happy almost all of the time.
7. When he talks from behind his binki and his giggles.


8. His other new trick, grabing his binki or any toy and banging it up and down so fast. He gets so excited and is really exploring every part of his body.

I just thought this picture as cute. 'No more pictures MOM'

9. When he reaches for my face and smiles, and pats my cheeks.

10. When he goes to sleep he will grunt and sigh, almost like he is singing himself to sleep.

11. His big beautiful blue eyes.


12. That he sleeps through the night and has since the hospital. He is such a wonderful baby!

13. When I change his diaper he will hug my arm into himself, and sometimes won’t let go.

14. That he puts everything he can into his mouth.

15. That he is so alert and aware of his surroundings.

16. That he loves his daddy. 17. That he loves his jumperoo. He can bounce in there forever. He is so funny in it too. He’ll look over at you to see if you are watching and then go crazy… jumpy, jumpy, jumpy!!

18. That he is such a big boy. Four and a half months and he is 17 lbs, and about 27 inches long. He is going to take after his Grandpa Q.

19. When he is hungry he makes this grunt sound and will grab at my shirt until he gets fed.

20. When he is all done nursing he pulls off, looks up at me and smiles.

And what I love most of all is that he is OURS!


2 comments:

Keri said...

Cute post and cute cute boy. I love that they stretch their hands out and touch your face. That reminds me that I was going to blog a story about Madison doing it. That's what warms my heart the most. :)

The DeGiulio's said...

what a good idea for a post. I love that you had pictures to go along with it. Time flys by thats all I can say.