Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jack came to play!

One of my very best friends Stefani came into town and brought her little baby Jack! He is such a cutie. Brock and Jack are going to be best friends.


Look at this sweet face. He is showing us his new little teeth.

We layed the babies down by each other and Jack kept trying to eat Brock's face, or stick his fingers in Brock's mouth. He is so cute!


Jack is 4 months older than Brock, but they are close to the same size. Brocky is a tank. Tall and solid.

Two little buddies!!

We love it when Jack comes to play. Come play with us any time!!

10 comments:

sav said...

so fun! i love when reese gets to "play" with other babies! how much does brock weigh? he is a tank! so freaking cute!

Unknown said...

way cute. kids do get too big too fast. My baby girl is already 3 and Brody is 18 months. (the age Mykelle was when I had him. Crazy
You do have a cutie on your hands!!!

Michelle said...

How cute! That's fun that Brock has so many little buddies close to his age!

Anisha said...

Stefani told me you took some great pictures of the boys. Don't you love your new camera? It makes all the difference.

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Kami you are a cute mom. I had fun talking to you the other day. If you are ever in C-ville, bring that little cutie over to see me. Or call me when you are up at your mom's and I will run up. He needs to get to know his "other grandma".

Rich Family said...

Cute pictures! Brock gets cuter and cuter each time I see him.

Stefani said...

aw we made the robbins report?!! so cute. they need bff necklaces now. we can't wait to come back and play!! xo

laura j. said...

You two have cute little boys! Great pictures!

Kellie Henry said...

So cute!!!! Play dates seem like so much fun! It's pretty cool that Brock has his little "home boys" already! LOL

The DeGiulio's said...

hey you,
your blogs really cute. Hope its ok I added it to our blog list. How are your gums feeling after that cleaning?