Thursday, July 3, 2008

Best Friends!!

For Father's day my sisters and I decided to take a sister's picture and frame it for our dad. My sister Makell was the amazing photographer. She would set up the camera, lighting and such and then my mom would say 'sit up straight, big eyes, suck your gut in, fix your hair, smile etc..' and then push the button. Makell also edited them in photoshop after. She is brilliant. Besides the fact that I am pregnant, I think they turned out super good, and my dad loved them. It is always my goal to make him cry and we did. He is such a softy, but I love him for that.

Makell loves feet pictures, so here's our feet.

This picture was cool because Makell cropped Paiges arm (in the teal) from being outsretched to just showing her hand. Incredible!
This was the last place we took pictures and we were SO ornery. The water was freezing and we couldn't get in the spots where the spacing looked right, and everyone was either laughing because it was taking so long, or pissed off because we were laughing, or because they were in the icy water, or getting mud on their pants... hahahaha. So we just took one shot, and this goofy one and called it a day. I don't know what I am doing with my face, but oh well, we had fun!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! What cute sisters you have! That was a great Fathers Day present!

Dan and Tara said...

What cute pictures! How fun! You girls are all so beautiful, so unique but exactly the same! Tell Makell she did awesome! I love the colors you guys picked for shirts. I LOVE bright colors! Is Makell majoring in photography or something?

Michelle said...

I just tagged you! (look at my blog for details) I usually don't do these things but I got tagged and Colby was taking a nap so I decided to do it. So if you get a chance copy and paste the questions. I want to see what your answers are :)!

Stefani said...

2 posts in one week?!! yay. the picts are so cute, im jealous of sisters.

Missy said...

Those are great pictures your belly is so cute.

Val and Shauna Steed said...

What cute pictures. Tell Makell that I am totally impressed. Maybe we will hire her to take our next family picture. I'll bet your dad cried. Isn't he a cutie! You are all beautiful girls and I love your guts!

Jenny said...

You guys are too cute!

I get all teary when I look at your page because your life looks so perfect!

Well give me a call sometime if you get bored.

Breinholt Gang said...

You are still a dork, but a really cute prego dork. How are you?

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Travis and Liz have a blog now! Check it out - go to our blog for the link

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Hi Kami- This is Siri Henderson. Remember me from Classic? Well you better. Jk. I saw a picture of you on Michelle Trujillo's blog. I thought I would say hi. You are a super cute prego lady.

Siri
my blog is seanandsiri.blogspot.com