Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Our friend Lisette had a conference down in Las Vegas and we all decided to go play with her. We had a bawl!!




Caesar's Palace




Maryann, Channdra, Ceara, me, Lisette


Ceara and Kami


In front of the Bellagio




The dinner buffet at the Paris hotel



We went and saw Mama Mia, AMAZING!!!!





The prices for the Gelato were on the other side of the place when we ordered. When we paid... we were shocked. Lisette and Jared's cost $40. Insane!




Prego at the pool!



The famous giant key board.

7 comments:

Dan and Tara said...

So fun! We love Vegas! Looks like you had lots of fun. Kami, your belly is so much bigger than the last time I saw you! You are the cutest pregnant woman! Hows baby and mommy feeling?

Sharielle said...

Kami, my long lost roommate. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! Contrats on your baby, I am due right around you (I think from what I can tell), Sept 12th. We need to catch up, it has been far too long! Hope all is well.

sav said...

wow! looks like you had some really fun trips.. i love going to midway to get away.. it's just far enough away... so why did you quit your job? i had no idea! we need to catch up!!! i miss you too!

Alison said...

I LOVE Vegas! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You make such a cute pregnant women.

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

Kami, you are so cute pregnant!! I haven't seen you forever!! Looks like you guys are staying super busy!! We miss you guys!

Max Cagle said...

YAY Vegas! I can't believe we went the week before. Better timing next year, my friend, better timing! I have saddly given in to blogging by the way. Checks us out.

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Cute Cute Pics! It looks like you guys had such a fun time down there! : ) Hopefully you did okay in the heat, being pregnant and all! Thanks for your cute comment, and the advice about the preggie pops..I'll definately try those because Im sick of being sick all day! ha ha We miss seeing you guys..I can't believe your baby is almost here! So exciting..he will be adorable!