Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our Family Calendar Page

2010calendarpage2

Every year Darrik's side of the family puts together a family calendar.  Each family submits a page and then they are all compiled into a calendar.  Way fun idea.  And like every year, this year being no exception, mine was late.  I'm sorry guys.  I am just forgetful.  I had actually been thinking about it for a couple of weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, but then it just slipped my mind.  So I just threw something together real quick.  I like it, but it's pretty boring.  Anyway... I have a huge post coming... I won't promise when exactly but it's in the works... so until then,  have a great holiday season.

9 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Thats a way fun idea! Your calendar page turned out super cute, love the black and white. Shads mom always makes us a family calendar every year and send its to us. In fact I just got ours in the mail today.

Craig and Sharelle said...

I love it Kami! Your "thrown together" is still way better than my "the best I can do"! All the pictures are adorable. Oh, and I was late too...

Stefani said...

yeah your page is so boring. DORK.. it's adorable!! you're super cute and always do super cute things. i love it.

The Parks' said...

Love it!!

Michelle said...

Soo cute! You are so creative and take such cute pictures!

Adam, Jodi, Dakota and Gavin said...

Adam's side of the family does a calendar too. I love having a personal calendar with family on it. Your page is darling!

Lisette said...

What a fun tradition! Kami...I love you! And, I miss you! Can our lives please slow down so we can see each other more often? Seriously, please just come over some night and say HI! Are we having a friend's Christmas party? Have you heard anything?

Dennis and Calena said...

That is a really cute idea!!!

laura j. said...

What a cute idea. And the page you put together is beautiful, not boring at all. You have some real talent there.