Thursday, July 23, 2009

more videos…

Thanks to Emily, I have been able to upload pictures fast. I’m so excited to use this program again the next time I post.

I forgot to tell you what the videos below are. 

Spandex: This is from Father’s day.  Crazy fun! I totally fell over the dog, and then she ran over the top of me. 

Noggin: Brock tricks!

Brock was making some pretty funny noises when he was pooping the other night. Ha ha ha!!

Proof that Brock can drink from a cup.

My boy doing his tricks again!

Brock gives the best kisses!

3 comments:

The Parks' said...

ha ha, fun videos!! Brock is a cutie and I loved watching you and your sisters in the spandex!! Looks like fun!

Murray Family said...

That spandex video is the funniest thing ever. Haha! Brock is SO adorable!! What a sweetie! I'm glad you're using Live Writer! It's the best :)

Teresa Brooks said...

We liked the pooping one!