Tuesday, May 6, 2008

... what a sucker!!


This is Bear! He is the newest member of our family. Another dog, I know, what am I thinking? But as my title states, I am a sucker. Look how cute he is! Last Saturday I had felt like it was time to give our year old cats to a family who could take care of them better than we could. I put an add on KSL and had many phone calls. Darrik was shocked that I had acutally, finally done it. I had been threatening him and teasing about it for a long time. But I felt like it was time. We are not home during the day and we are super busy, they just don't get the attention that they deserve. Well, that night after they were picked up, Darrik was having a really hard time. I had given his babies away... what a rude wife. He really loved those cats, and I was the mean wife who gave them away. I felt terrible, so I told him we could get another dog... WHAT?!? I know, I'm crazy. But here he is, and he is so adorable.

He is part wolf-hybrid, and boxer. So he will be another large, inside (do not let me forget to mention that part) dog. For now he is a cutie, but I know when the two dogs get going there will be chaos. Not to mention, I'm out numbered 3 to 1, and when the baby comes, 4 to 1. Way too much testosterone for one household!

More pictures of Bear! Our little teddy bear!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Cute Cute Cute! I am a sucker for dogs also when I see them. You should have told me you were looking for homes for your cats. I am even more of a sucker for cats. I am glad that you were able to find good homes though.

J.Frey said...

Kami! Hey, you look great! I like your long hair. Your puppies are too cute. We are living in West Farmington, with 2 kids, crazy! I'm glad you found our blog so we can keep in touch. Good Luck with the pregnancy!

sav said...

so so so CUTE!!!! i just would love bear! i can tell already.. i do love my cat though (i think i made that quite obvious!) we really do need to get together for lunch, i mean it!! but i don't have to work the rest of this week. lets do it on a day next week. you pick and i will be there!

Steph said...

Kami!!!! i just saw your blog on becky's. Congrats on the baby boy! Becky has been keeping me posted on you but now I can keep myself posted!!! LOVES

http://ourjohnsonjourney.blogspot.com/

Missy said...

You are crazy. I wish my husband liked animals. Maybe after your little guy is born Darrick won't be so sad when you give his animals away.

Kristen said...

he's cute!

Kristen said...

hey homie
So I totally forgot to tell you at church yesterday that I made your cookies, and they were soo soo good! Mmmm.